It is a pleasurable hobby first of all, not a drug plantation for God’s sake. And it is a wonderful journey full of admiration to learn how to grow from the very beginning up to very end, and to give all your attention to an every single plant growing from a seed, pretty same how it is in the natural conditions, right?
Creation of a new life is fun, and learning all mistakes and successes and discoveries — is another nice benefit that you may gain from a seed, either from a cannabis seed or from your own when it comes to another form of life, you don’t want to clone yourself, you prefer to make it “from a seed”, right? (hahahahahaha). Growing from a clone is a kind of skipping the first stage, while growing from seeds is authentic, more “manual” if you wish.
I think, if you know the full way already perfectly, you will certainly deal perfectly with the cannabis clones too. I think: before breaking the rules, one needs to learn how to follow them.
Read more: A Simple Guide On Marijuana Growing
A totally personal choice to cook the food from raw ingredients from a farmer market, smell every unit, choose only the best then pass to preparation and so on; alternatively there is always an option to apply for a half ready and nicely packed and frozen food from a supermarket. I do prefer the full way from-seed-to-weed. It gives more fun in a process and tasty in the end: all mistakes are your mistakes, you can fix next time, and you know or you can guess what are they. For clones you obviously meet only the result of other men’s mistakes.
Why Do We Clone Marijuana Plants?
We clone them from female plants to be sure that the new plant (new clone) shall be a female plant too. Significantly smaller chance for this when growing from seeds. But it may be the main reason in copying a hundred of other traits of the plant you clone: taste, resistance to pests or to the weather if growing marijuana outdoors, flavours, number of trichomes (Of course!) and the consequent amount of THC, along with many many other properties that MUST be exactly the same when cloning (and this is the very idea of clones), while no plant ever can be exatly the same when growing cannabis from seeds.
Playing with genesis (or creation of life) in a form of planting clones or other means of genetic engineering, one must keep in mind and (better if) completely realize that:
We know shit about biology,
this was once mentioned by Craig Venter, a leader in the Human Genome Project. Along with copying the “expected traits” like a 30% of THC, we also copy the full bouquet of unknown traits. Unknown to us, but some of them may be not known to science at all, by far.
Marie Curie, the physicist (1867-1934) who discovered the existence of X-rays, famous for sacrificing her health to the Science when her exposure to radiation while her researches lead to death. So it was not in a form of sacrifice, but in a form of lack of knowledge, as it was she who unveiled the X-rays to humanity and much much later we’ve got to know how x-rays affect a human body.
Think about 😉
After all there is a reason why natural cannabis having the wild but nice genetic does not contain 30+ percent of THC. Technically speaking you raise a cripple with a help of modern technology of cultivation, fertilisation, light systems and other fancy climate controllers.
Cannabis plant is a living creature:
? Do you want your puppy or kitty to be a cripple?
? Do you want it to be a unique character or a clone?
The inventor of teleportation ((yes, it is invented)) said he will never step into a teleportation cabin…
Growing From Seeds
More authentic, they say… more unique character, they say… but what are the real-life benefits which seed growing may give to a newbie grower at once?
1. Seeds are available in the market. You can easily obtain a selection of predictable strain via Internet with a secure delivery to your home ((check the related laws of your country before doing so)). I don’t think that the clones can be in your home as easy as seeds may do, only few days, as long the postal delivery takes.
2. Seeds can be stored up to 3 years and still be viable.
3. You cannot escape from seeds. Sooner or later you will need to learn that the cloning from one mother is limited, and cloning from clones may work only 2-3 generations, and it is less than 1 year. Then you will need your own “designs” as soon as your agricultural knowledge will grow, and then you will look for better efficiency, and then you will inevitably come to seeds. Why not begin at the beginning? From seeds.
4. Cannabis plants raised from seeds are in general stronger. More resistant to environment and more naturally can survive, while their lab-created “sisters” are weaker and delicate, more light sensitive, and in general require more attention as soon as any condition of your garden suddenly alters. Simply compare a country-side guy to a megapolis nerd: which one do you personally prefer to smoke?
5. Plants from seeds can contain the dank amount of THC. It’s not a privilege for clones.
These are autofem seeds below:
Read more about autofem seeds in: Autoflowering Feminized Seeds — Autofems Explained
And click the image (above) to shop for the best premium quality seeds right away.