This is the value-added product, the ready marijuana game project, to support and to strengthen your shining canna business especially if you do online. Own a cannabis website? In the first place think to visit our brilliant canna fam community — tons of opportunity you will find, and the best site st’owners you will meet. Share a cannabis link, and then, having your next blunt consider the Flying Croc game (okay?), may be the price you were dreaming about, may be the piece that shall work the best! You’ll certainly extend your canna market reach! straight to the hearts of your buyers. This is touching, the cannabis apps segment, hey, it’s challenging, right?, yet sooo promising — no one is around there, what a lovely welcoming place, think about.
Give more fun to visitors, embed your products into the cannabis game, give it away for free, imagine the permanent reminder about your website in a form of a game! – take it today for no price, hit the blue button below to Enter the cannabis apps market. This is the EXCLUSIVE purchase, you are to own the full project, all graphics, active installs – Everything!
It’s listed, contact us, the ready steady cannabis game project exclusively for you today, and tomorrow your visitors will be playing the game already-yours, contributing endlessly to your overall visibility over the internet. Imagine?
Due to the legalization of Marijuana across many states in the USA and Canada, the cannabis industry is progressing at a massive rate and is heading towards becoming one of the fastest-growing business sectors in North America. At present, people have also started to take a swing at growing cannabis through the process of hydroponics because of its benefits, both medicinal and economic.
What is hydroponics growing?
Thanks to the internet and its reach, you can buy different variants of weed such as edibles, concentrates, flowers, CBD oil, and budget buds online. Or, you can grow your weed hydroponically at home.
Growing cannabis hydroponically refers to the process of cultivating and harvesting it in a water-based, nutrient-rich solution, avoiding the traditional means of using soil. This way, the plant roots have direct contact with the nutrient-rich solution, ensuring their proper growth.
Hydroponic weed growing: Advantages
- You get a better quality of marijuana.
- You can cultivate the strain of your choice.
- Weed plants grow faster in the hydroponics medium.
- There is no overgrowth of weed plants and hence, a lesser mess.
- Your weed plants do not contract any soil-borne diseases.
- This method allows you to harvest more copious amounts of weed.
Now that we know about what hydroponics cannabis growing is and its benefits, let’s start with the process.
Guide to growing cannabis hydroponically
There are different hydroponic systems that you can try to grow cannabis. Here are the most popular ones —
- EBB AND FLOW SYSTEM – The simplicity and ease of use make Ebb and Flow system one of the most popular methods of hydroponic cultivation. In this system, you need to place the plants on a tray with a porous growing medium such as Rockwool or lava rocks to retain air and water. Followingly, place the tray on top of a reservoir and fill the latter with nutrient solution. An attached pump fills the growing tray with the solution from the repository. The fill tube drains out any excess from the growing tray.
- AEROPONICS – Growing mediums aren’t required in this type of hydroponic system. Hang the roots of the weed plant mid-air within the aeroponics chamber at a humidity level of 100%. The highly oxygenated roots then absorb nutrients from the solution sprayed by sprinklers. This method allows weed plants to grow almost ten times faster than traditional soil cultivation methods as there is no loss of water through evaporation.
- DRIP IRRIGATION – In this system, you must place the weed seedlings on a growing medium. Followingly, apply the nutrient solution to the root or stem of the plants drop-by-drop through droppers from above. This system is extremely efficient in saving water and nutrients. Again, the rate of evaporation is minimal.
- DEEP WATER CULTURE – The DWC method of cannabis hydroponic cultivation is an ideal way for beginners to start. It is also one of the fastest and cheapest means of cannabis growing. You can practically build this system with simple items available at your home. Here’s how you can build your DWC system to grow cannabis hydroponically.
Procedure to build your own Deep Water Culture
- The very first step is to gather your essentials, namely a grow tent, grow light, DWC tank, nutrients, and seeds.
- Once you have your essentials in place, fill up your DWC tank with a nutrient solution. Followingly, suspend your weed plants so that their roots are in direct contact with the solution.
- Add continuous oxygen supply to the water. This can be quickly done with the help of an air pump and some airstones to pump bubbles in the solution.
- Light is essential for plants to grow and blossom. Make sure you place your hydroponic system where your weed can receive a minimum of 6 hours of sunlight every day.
- If you are new to cultivating cannabis and want to buy weed online, there are a plethora of websites that you can choose from. If it is your first time at growing cannabis hydroponically, it is advisable to use live plants rather than seeds, also known as cloning. You can and remove the seedlings from the soil and container that it came in. Wash off any dirt to ensure that there is no contamination in your nutrient solution.
- Use RO or Reverse Osmosis water for your nutrient solution and keep the pH levels in check. Make sure the pH level of the solution is within the range of 5.5 to 6.3, or else it could cause some severe damage to your plants.
- Lastly, get the best nutrients for your solution so that your weed plants can have faster and healthier growth.
Read more — Grow Weed Hydroponically (opens in new window)
As a beginner, you may find it difficult to grow cannabis hydroponically. Start with a simple setup and then move on with the more complex ones. The results of hydroponic growing are very effective. Its users will feel no difference in the commercially available and the hydroponically grown Cannabis at home whether they use it in a glass percolator bong or make an edible out of it.
This article is an attempt to simplify the process so that you can yield the best quality weed at home. After all, smoking self-grown weed is one of the most satisfying experiences for a stoner!